The Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha on Tuesday (July 3) released the first round selection merit list for DHE +3 admissions to all Odisha colleges, including self-financing (degree) ones.
The first list names 1,88,960 students, including 1,14,331 candidates who will take admission in Arts, 9,753 in Commerce and 54,876 in Science.
Applications for DHE +3 admissions were accepted via Common Application Form (CAF) from June 12-26.
This year, around 2.75 lakh students applied online for admission across 498 colleges in Odisha.
The merit list has been made online at dheodisha.gov.in and samsodisha.gov.in.
Selected candidates will have to take admission in colleges between July 4-7.
The second round selection merit list for DHE +3 admissions will be released on July 11.
The new academic session is scheduled to begin on July 16.
Here is the process to check DHE, Odisha +3 Merit List 2018:
1) Log on to samsodisha.gov.in
2) Click on DHE Odisha +3 merit list link on the homepage
3) A new page will open on the computer screen
4) Use the dropdown menu to select all required fields, including College Type, District, College, Stream and Subject
5) Click on the Submit button
6) The DHE +3 merit list will be displayed on screen
7) Check the list for your name
8) Download and take a printout of the list for future reference