The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha declared the BSE Odisha Class 10 (Matric) Results 2018 at 9 am on Monday (May 7).
Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra released the BSE Class 10 results from the Cuttack Central Office of the board.
Here is everything you need to know – from checking scores to the pass percentage:
1. The BSE Odisha results will likely go live at 12 pm on the board’s official results portals orissaresults.nic.in and bseodisha.nic.in .
2. Students will need their exam roll number printed on their admit cards for logging in to the websites.
3. Since Class 10 pass certificate is one of the important documents for date of birth proof, students must check their personal details carefully immediately after downloading the Odisha matric result from online. If any errors, bring it to notice of the school without delay.
4. Candidates from remote areas with no internet facility, can get their results by SMS. Send an SMS to 5656750 typing OR10.
5. Students can also call the Board’s control room at 0671-2412060/ 2412059. The control room will remain open for 7 days from Monday (May 7).
6. Candidates can avail scanned copies of matric exam online at the official website from 2 pm onwards.
7. This year, the overall pass percentage is 76.23%. Last year, it was 85%.
8. The overall pass percentage for State Open School is 41.93%. None scored above 80%.
9. The overall pass percentage for Madhyama exam is 92.47%.
10. The highest pass percentage of 88.25% is recorded at Baleswar district.
11. As many as 36 schools recorded zero pass percentage. Last year the number was 22, said Odisha School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra at the press conference.
12. BSE Odisha Class 10 exam was held at 2818 centres across the state.